Starting in 1986, MBA programs of IFAM were one of the first to be developed in France.
IFAM seeks to prepare its graduate students for higher responsibilities in business and particularly for management decisions adapted to the international business world.
IFAM has created two programs, entirely taught in English, to answer actual need of undergraduate students or young executives who want to get an international perspective to their education or practical experience.
This program gives to our students possibility to obtain a double MBA degree in 15 months.
First 3 months take place in Paris, where students should validate 5 core courses (classes taught entirely in English) and prepare their departure to the US.
After that students can continue the program in one of our partner universities in the US for 12 months:
- Pace University, New York
- Northeastern University, Boston
- Bryant College, Rhode Island
- Suffolk University, Boston
- Central Michigan University
- University of Dallas
- CLU, Santa Barbara, California
The international structure of the program (Paris, USA) gives the participant a unique opportunity to experience different cultural environments, which will be very useful when managing business operations in the international environment. At the end of the program participants get the MBA degree from one of our American partners (which are A.A.C.S.B. accredited) jointly with the IFAM MBA.
The MBA University program enrolls each year a small number of participants, after a selective admission procedure. Therefore high level pedagogical methods adapted for intensive learning are used for all courses during the program: small group discussions, business games, case studies with data furnished by American, European or internationally operating firms, simulation exercises, lectures, and thesis.
All courses are delivered in English.
IFAM International MBA is ranked among the 10 best programs in France. In 2006, IFAM International MBA is awarded the Pedagogy Trophy for its continuous efforts in terms of innovation. In 2008, IFAM International MBA is the 7th MBA in France (SMBG ranking).
With a more than 20 year experience, IFAM is now a recognized leader in France.
The advantages of our program:
- Classes are entirely taught in English
- This program can be full time (one academic year with 3 terms) or part-time (on a 2 year basis) for executives.
- This generalist program intends to train participants to General Management positions.
- The international diversity of the participants enables a multicultural richness when it comes to teamwork or project development.